close-up of a green circle lenses in solution on a rosy studio's background

Hi, everyone, how do you feel today? I have a brand circle lens review for all of you today and they were sent to me by lovely store by Maple Lens — a Malaysia-based online store specializing in providing colored contact lenses and other products. In today's review, I would love to talk about the Joypop circle lens in shade 'Green'*, which provides an awesome enlargement effect and perfectly blends into a natural iris color. These are the second pair of colored lenses that I have received from Maple Lens for review. These dolly eye lenses came in a cute pink drawstring bag made of the softest velvety material and you will also receive a cute circle lens case to store your lens.

close-up of a green circle lenses in solution on a rosy studio's background

Basic Info About the Joypop Lenses:


Diameter: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Life Span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea
Availability: Maple Lens
Price Includes: 1 pair (2 pcs) + Bonus Case

close-up of a green circle lenses in solution on a rosy studio's background

Pattern & Enlargement


My eyes are naturally dark brown and there is a black ring of color around the iris. Joypop Sweetheart lenses beautifully blend with my natural eye color, so I can definitely recommend it for everyone who has brown and green eye color. The green and the black pattern remind me of a watermelon — vivid and bold, but at the same time, they aren't unnatural. And the enlargement effect is just crazy! EOS Green circle lenses have 14,8 mm diameter and make my eyes appear super big and dolly. 

close-up of a green circle lenses in solution on a rosy studio's background

Comfort 


These are everyday circle lenses, so they are lightweight and thin. I haven't experienced any discomfort or redness while using Joypop Sweetheart Green circle lenses. They are super soft, and even though my eyes tend to get a little bit dry, a few drops of a few moisturizing eye drops help to solve this issue. I experienced mild difficulty while trying to apply and remove them, but it is just because of their large diameter.

close-up of a brown eye with green eye-enlarging circle lenses, before and after results

Overall


Joypop circle lenses are simply adorable! They make my eyes look huge and doll-like. I love how they blend in with my natural eye color and how lightweight they feel. If you are into the 'living doll' like makeup looks, you must try a pair of these or similar circle lenses. And, as a person who loves to try new stuff and experiment with appearance, I would really recommend you try them. And what are your thoughts? 

Lots of love,
Liz