liz breygel Balea Aqua Hydrating Serum Tagespflege Aqua Feuchtigkeitsserum Review dry skin care

It’s been a while since I reviewed one of my favorite beauty brands Balea. It has one of the most affordable, yet very effective skincare products for every taste. In today`s beauty review, I'm going to talk about the Balea Aqua Hydrating serum — a lightweight moisturizing product that deeply hydrates and nourishes dry skin. Summer is getting close, and I feel like my skin will appreciate an addition of such a product to the routine.

liz breygel Balea Aqua Hydrating Serum Tagespflege Aqua Feuchtigkeitsserum Review dry skin care

Balea Aqua Hydrating serum comes in a light plastic bottle with a hygienic pump on the top, so you don't need to dip your fingers in the product every time you want to moisturize your skin — gently push a pump and get the amount of the serum you need for single use.

The serum has a very lightweight and watery texture. Once applied to the skin, it absorbs in no time and doesn't leave any sticky or greasy residue. I like to use this serum before my makeup, I apply a small amount of the product on the clean face and neck skin, gently massage, and continue with my makeup.

liz breygel Balea Aqua Hydrating Serum Tagespflege Aqua Feuchtigkeitsserum Review dry skin care

Thi affordable serum by Balea  nicely hydrates the skin during the whole day without making it oily, but you can also use it at night and the serum will take care of your skin throughout the whole night while you sleep. The next morning after the usage, my skin feels very fresh, tight, and hydrated.

Balea Aqua Hydrating serum retails at € 2, 95 and I think it is an amazing product for those who are ready to substitute their thick and heavy winter creams and moisturizers with something more lightweight. The serum will work the best for dry and combined skin types, but people with oily and acne-prone skin can use this product as well because it is water-based and doesn't cause breakouts.

Lots of love,
Liz