Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel

I’m such a huge fan of translucent powders, I've tried my very first loose powder (it was a Bourjois Flower Perfection Powder) a few years ago, but before I was always a loyal fan of pressed pigmented powders. I'll be honest with you, one of the main reasons why I decided to purchase Mering Loose Powder by Nanda is the packaging, isn't it gorgeous? It was so hard not to become an owner of this tiny cutie! So let me tell you more about this product.

Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel

The powder container has just 3,5 g ( about 0.12 oz ) of the product, but don`t worry, this tiny size makes the packaging travel-friendly. I'm always struggling to house my foundation and powder in the makeup kit. The sponge that comes in the packaging is very tiny, and not very comfortable, but it is good enough to use on the go. I prefer to apply this powder with a soft kabuki brush or a wide powder puff, gently pressing the product into the skin.

Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel

Mering Loose Powder by Nanda is extremely finely milled, it feels very smooth on the skin, almost like satin. Because of its lightweight formula, this powder never looks cakey, it blends seamlessly into the pores and lines on the skin, making its surface even and polished. The Mering Loose Powder is perfect to set the under-eye concealer, it doesn't crease and it locks the concealer in its place.

Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel

This powder is available in three shades: #800 - off-white translucent powder, invisible on the skin, #802 - light beige, #803 - dark beige color. And don't ask me where is shade #801, they apparently forgot to make it! Or did they? Please, do let me know in the comments if I missed it.

I would strongly recommend you to try Loose Powder by Nanda. It definitely mattifies the skin, making it smooth and almost poreless. Though it lacks an oil control power. And what do you think? Are you pressed or a loose powder kind of person? I can never stop my makeup preference only on one type of powder.

Lots of love,
Liz