an affordable winter moisturizer by oriflame, see the full review, pictures and first impressions by blogger

Winter days become colder and longer, and it means that our skin is getting more and more sensitive to the temperature changes: it is chilly outside but so warm and cozy at home! Because of the drastic temperature differences in our skin can suffer from dryness, irritation, or even fine cracks. That`s why I always hunt for the perfect body moisturizer that will keep my skin healthy, nourished, and prevent it from peeling when the weather outside is harsh. And this year I entrust this mission to the Nature Secrets Body Cream with an extract of the Nourishing Wheat and Coconut oil. I can't express how much I love using this product, so let me tell you why.

This is my second jar of the Nature Secrets Body Cream Nourishing Wheat & Coconut, which was developed by Oriflame. Even though reviews on cosmetics by the Oriflame brand vary from positive to very negative, I was always a big fan of their skincare products, especially the Pure Nature and Nature Secrets Lines, which contain natural ingredients in the formula. So when I saw this Nourishing Body Cream and read that it has Wheat & Coconut in the formula, I totally fall for this product, because I'm such a huge fan of coconut - love eating, drinking, and using it for my skincare routine.

an affordable winter moisturizer by oriflame, see the full review, pictures and first impressions by blogger

Nature Secrets Body Cream has a unique texture and I would like to correct Oriflame with the name they gave to this product. This is certainly not a body cream, lotion, and even not a body mousse. The consistency of the cream is very thick and heavy, so it is definitely a gorgeous body butter! Thanks to Beeswax and Coconut oil this butter is perfect for the wintertime when we need to lock up the moisture and nutrients deep in the skin. I won't lie to you, it takes a good amount of time to deeply absorb into the skin, but the result is worth waiting for. 

an affordable winter moisturizer by oriflame, see the full review, pictures and first impressions by blogger

The skin feels so silky and smooth, even the driest areas like elbows and knees will be moisturized, and soft after the usage of this magical body butter. It doesn’t leave a slightly greasy remainder, but still, the skin immediately feels more comfortable and well moisturized. And the scent is simply divine! It reminds me of a cereal yogurt, which is one of my favorites, by the way. 

Well, I swear I can talk for hours about the Oriflame Nourishing Wheat & Coconut Body Cream, or butter, as I prefer to call it, but it is better to try it once than listen to me rambling about its benefits. As for me, it is a fantastic product and it does its job very well. I highly recommend it for everyone who needs some serious skin nourishment for a longer period. If I have the opportunity to repurchase it again, I'm going to do this without any doubts and hesitation, it is the perfect addition to my skincare products` shelf. Take care of your tender skin girls, we need to treat it once in a while.

Lots of love,
Liz