Irresistible Me flat iron review and demonstration by blogger with before and after pictures

My hair is straight naturally. It is very long and at times it is so hard to keep it untangled, so I prefer to braid it before sleep. Braiding makes my life easier, but the hair gets curly and naughty in the morning, so I need to straighten it to tame my locks again. But as much as I love to play around with my hair my biggest consternation is to overheat it and make it even drier than it is already. When the hair is long and the structure of the hair is thin, it is very easy to damage it with different styling tools. That's why I love using the Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler* it is so easy to straighten and curl hair locks using this tool, so let me tell you more about this magic wand!

Irresistible Me flat iron review and demonstration by blogger with before and after pictures

Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler is a new, next-generation smart styling iron with a unique Diamond technology - floating ceramic plates of the tool are covered with a layer of crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline. This technology helps to protect the hair from the heat, keeping all the natural oils, color and moisture in. Such styling will last longer, even if the weather is humid and windy, but what is even more important, the hair will stay healthy and shiny

Irresistible Me flat iron review and demonstration by blogger with before and after pictures

This hair styler comes in a stylish matte black packaging with silver writings on it and comfortable magnetic closure. It is so easy to store this babe! You will also receive a brochure with instructions, safety information, and styling tips. I like that Irresistible Me described the techniques, which suit different hair types - fine, medium, thick and coarse hair. The Diamond Hair Styler itself is red, it has 2 buttons which change the heating temperature according to your hair type or a result you want to achieve. It also has an intelligent heat display, that shows you the temperature of the tool.

Irresistible Me flat iron review and demonstration by blogger with before and after pictures

It has a bunch of other special features, which will help you make the styling process easier and pleasant. One of the many cool things about this iron is that it heats up in no time. It took just a few seconds to heat up. Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler is super lightweight! Styling your hair has never been so easy and fun before. Another thing I love about this tool is a safety mode - after 30 minutes if the hair styler is not being used it will turn off automatically. It is nice to know that even if you forget to unplug your tool, it will turn off by itself.

Irresistible Me flat iron review and demonstration by blogger with before and after pictures

It does its job wonderfully, as I said before, my hair is thin, so I set the styling iron on the lowest temperature and passed it twice on my curls. As you can see from the pictures the result is terrific. My hair looks straight, smooth, and healthy. Overall, I'm absolutely satisfied with the results I got. I didn't try to create loose curls yet, but I'm super excited to do this.

 Diamond Hair Styler is currently on sale and retails at $104, you can save $45 so hurry on to get your own styling wand. There are tons of awesome products at the Irresistible Me store: hair styling tools, accessories, cosmetics, wigs, and clip-in extensions, made of 100 % natural human hair. I hope you liked my review, have a great day everyone!

Lots of love,
Liz