born pretty store makeup review lips bold lipstick lip hop korean makeup buy liz breygel

I know that for most of my beauties long and dull winter days are over, along with the bold lips and dramatic eye makeup. As much as I adore gorgeous deep colors, I am always afraid to wear them. But when I saw this Liphop Perfect Love Lipstick* on the Born Pretty website I immediately fell in love, so I decided to test it out and share my opinion with all of you.

born pretty store makeup review lips bold lipstick lip hop korean makeup buy liz breygel

First of all, let me talk about the packaging. I know that there is nothing special about this black glossy tube, but it is exactly how I like my makeup products to look. Classy, simple, and minimal - nothing extra about the packaging! And the second aspect I would love to note is its the delicate scent, which I absolutely love.

born pretty store makeup review lips bold lipstick lip hop korean makeup buy liz breygel

I'm the lucky owner of color # 15 (how I wish they gave this shade a beautiful name!) and if you love rocking dark lips you will become a fan of Liphop Perfect Love Lipstick! I would describe the color as a deep blue-based burgundy with a semi-matte finish.

born pretty store makeup review lips bold lipstick lip hop korean makeup buy liz breygel vampire lips sexy gothic

The formulation is pretty creamy and will not let your lips feel dry, but I would still suggest to exfoliate and moisturize them before to put Liphop on. But even if you skip these steps, it would still be fine. The color is very rich and lasts on the lips for a long time, it doesn't bleed or `run` off the lips and its velvety texture feels very pleasant on the skin.

born pretty store makeup review lips bold lipstick lip hop korean makeup buy liz breygel sexy gothic vampire lips pastel grunge

A Liphop Lipstick in # 15 is a universal shade, which will compliment everyone's complexion. You can buy Liphop Lipsticks at Born Pretty for $3.99 and choose from six charming colors. Don’t forget to use a special 10 % discount code LIZH10 at the checkout. Talk to you soon!

Lots of love,
Liz