a close up picture of an eye with warm, autumn-inspired makeup look

Hello, my lovelies, how are you doing today? As the time is passing and the weather in here turns colder and romantic, I decided to create for you a very beautiful autumn makeup, using warm colors. I got this inspiration from color variations of the autumn palette — cold yellow, orange, coral, and honey-brown colors. You can vary the shades and change undertones as you wish.

fall autumn makeup tutorial

I started by priming my eyelids. We're going to use bright colors so the base should be good to make them look brighter and last longer.

1. Then we will start to put yellow color on the inner corner of your eye.

2. After starting to put orangy coral shade on the middle of your lid.

3. And on the outer corner of the lid put a soft brown tone. Blend all the transitions between colors out, but be careful to don`t make them less bright.

fall make up tutorial lizbreygel beauty blogger how to step by step

4. Highlight your brow bone and also blend out the transition on your crease (between highlight and the main colors.)

5. Now line your eyes with liquid eyeliner. Draw a thin line in the inner and a thicker line in the outer corners, creating a cat-eye shape.

6. Line your waterline with a white eye pencil and add some white color on the inner corner and blend it out.

7. Fill in your brows, put on your favorite mascara, and your Autumn make-up is done.

fall make up tutorial lizbreygel beauty blogger how to step by step

Pick peachy blush and warm rosy lipstick or lip gloss to finish your look. I think it will be perfect for a romantic date with your love or even for your daily time. If you liked my autumn makeup look subscribe to my blog for more. I will see you later, kisses!

Lots of love,
Liz